Wednesday, 19 November 2014
CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE: MEN
1. If your chap likes to keep himself groomed, this Braun Series 7 Premium Electric Shaver from Ligo has three different modes to suit different skin types and more sensitive face areas. He'll love it.
2. Every man likes a gadget. This Self Stirring Mug (£9.99) from Find Me A Gift will save him a bit of energy in the morning, and entertain his workmates.
3. Slippers don't just have to be for old men. These stylish Brown Kite Guide Leather Slippers (£40) from Clarks will keep him looking cool, but with toasty toes at the same time.
4. Keep him warm these cold Winter nights with a dram of single malt whisky. Auchentoshan 12 Year Old (£32) from The Whisky Shop will go down a treat.
5. He will look good in cufflinks, so get him a pair and give him an excuse to take you out for the evening. He'll look ever so smart in these Mulberry Transparent Tree Cufflinks (£115) from John Lewis.
6. Give him one of the hottest film releases of the year with The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition Blu-Ray (£19.99) from Amazon. It's also available in DVD and 3D formats, and will make for a perfect night in.
If you liked this post, please subscribe to my blog on Bloglovin' (HERE) to keep up-to-date with posts.
© A Life With Frills | All Rights Reserved.