1. If they like a bit of a tipple in the festive season, this bottle of Sloe Gin Making Kit (£29.95) from The Handpicked Collection will go down a treat. They just have to work for it; which will make drinking it all the more rewarding.
2. Help them stay organised and help a good cause all at the same time with this pretty British Heart Foundation Love Heart Diary (£8.49) from Collins.
3. These stunning Crystalline Lady Ballpoint Pens (£24) are filled with Swarovski crystals, and come in a variety of colours. It has to be pink though doesn't it, and she's not going to want to lend you this one.
4. Any woman would delight in this pretty pearl-effect Glam & Soul bracelet (£89) from Thomas Sabo.
5. Who wouldn't want to find a handbag under the tree? This cute and stylish Biba Amelia Black Crossbody Bag (£87.50) from House of Fraser will see them through the whole year.
6. Liberty of London create the most beautiful prints on everything from notebooks to home interiors. Give one of these classic designs in the form of a scarf that will be the envy of everyone who sees it. The Navy Liberty London Peacock Garden Chiffon Scarf (£165) is a winner.
7. Perfume is always an appreciated gift, especially when it comes in a pretty bottle like Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (£50 for 30ml) from Debenhams. It has a delicious orange and sweet caramel scent. Plus if you spend £100 across beauty and fragrance in Debenhams you'll get a free goody bag to treat yourself with.