1. What are the best things to hang on your tree (second to chocolate obviously)? Beauty products! These cute little Mavala Christmas Baubles (£4.75 from Boots) are a must have for any beauty and Christmas junkie. Each contains a mini Mavala nail polish. I'm in love.
2. Laura Gravestock's jewellery is just gorgeous, and this Laura Gravestock Dainty Kiss Ring (£57) will make any girl happy on Christmas Day. It's a little piece of treasure.
3. If your BFF is a retro babe, she'll adore this replica 1950s American Diner Telephone (£49.99 from Ligo). This would look amazing in my kitchen next to me flipping pancakes.
4. US beauty brand Too Faced create the most amazing Christmas gift sets each year. Both the packaging and contents are divine. The Too Faced Under The Mistletoe set (£27 from Debenhams) contains three full-sized exclusive shimmering versions of their lipsticks in pretty pink shades, and the sparkliest make-up bag you've ever seen. I did a full-review of the set HERE last week.
5. Kate Spade has just opened a UK version of her online store, and it has free shipping. Her envelope-style crossbody Cedar Street Large Monday bag (£165) is practical and stylish at the same time.
6. Help them to stay organised with a pretty diary from Smythson. The Smythson 2015 Fashion Diary (£140) can hold all their appointments as well as listing all the year's important fashion calendar events for you.
If you liked this post, please subscribe to my blog on Bloglovin' (HERE) to keep up-to-date with posts.